Who is PJ Stevens?
PJ Stevens is an inspirational facilitator, consultant, and expert in team and business development. In addition he’s a motivational speaker, regular host at conferences, facilitator to boards and founder of Champion Behaviours charity for young people. Described by an international agent as ‘one of Europe’s top SDI facilitators’ whilst one client simply stated PJ delivered ‘the best performance team building programme I have been on in 18 years at the bank’ and a platform lead noted ‘£21.7 million worth of value from the programme’.
Examples of PJs work for clients directly – and indirectly through agencies and consultancies – include:
- Business strategy roll out for a Plant Hire business.
- Graduate workshops for Law firms and Financial institutions.
- Team & personal development coaching to companies in Fashion, Media, Engineering and Finance.
- Facilitated board meetings for a range of companies in IT, Drinks and Fashion.
- Networking skills workshops across the UK and Italy for a Pharmacetical company.
- Values led high performance Culture change at the worlds best known Bank.
- Purpose and Values led development to prepare a company for investment and development.
- Hosting a business Partners meeting for a Telecoms giant.
- UK and European roll out of a performance coaching programme.
- HPO diagnostic for a fast growing, high impact Tech business.
- RIM – risk identification and mitigation – prior to merger of two financial businesses.
- Business development workshops and facilitated support sessions for a Logistics plc.
PJ has worked for many clients including; BMW, UBS, European Central Bank, Dior, Estee Lauder, Smashbox, Siemens Group, PrivatAir, Pedigree Masterfoods, Raglan Housing Association, Lloyds TSB, TalkTalk, RBS, Global Aero, BT, O2, ASDA, Chivas Bros, IMG, Google, Euroclear, Astellas, Shire Pharmaceuticals Lockton, Morgan Stanley, Bank of America, Schlumberger, Qatar Petroleum, and a number of Sports men and women including Olympic medal winners, Premier Footballers and Golfers.
Personally PJ loves watching and participating in sport including golf, fishing, boating and biking. Not quite married, with two (naughty and very curious) boys and fat Jack Russell, he lives in the New Forest.
To find out more, call PJ for a chat on 07771 605037